INDEX Conferences in the world
06-07 October 2016
Cracow | Poland
14 October 2016
Mumbai | India
20 October 2016
Shanghai | China
16 November 2016
Bazylea | Switzerland
INTERNATIONAL INDEX CONFERENCE
EXPLOSION AND PROCESS SAFETY IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
It is the only conference in this part of Europe which gathers international experts on industrial explosion protection as well as specialists for innovation implementation and investment financing in the industry.
Two days, two main themes, approx. 15 experts from Poland and Europe.
About INDEX Association
INDEX is an intercontinental association of experts operating in the field of industrial explosion protection. INDEX members take part in numerous working groups and standardisation committees responsible for the development of procedures and regulations on industrial explosion risks.
In Poland, any actions involving organisation of training courses and conferences as well as development of formal and legal issues for industrial plants are operated by WOLFF GROUP™ experts.
One of the main tasks of the INDEX Association involves operations aiming to increase the awareness of the owners and the operators of explosion-vulnerable industrial plants. This aim is being fulfilled by numerous conferences and trainings on:
- formal and legal issues related to requirements of the ATEX directives as well as relevant norms,
- risks arising from the transport, storage and processing of substances prone to explosive atmosphere creation,
- preventive measures minimising the explosion risk,
- explosion protection minimising the explosion effects.
Research and development
INDEX association conducts the research and develops technologies aiming to improve the industrial explosion safety. These activities embrace:
- developing explosion-hazard reducing techniques,
- developing explosion-effect reducing techniques.